Wednesday, September 21, 2016

APPOINTED TIME. It's not your time, but His time!

I used to be so impatient, but I am learning patience now!! I believe that one of the hardest walks with the Lord, is His timetable, His appointed time. Waiting on the Lord…Hey! That can be hard seriously… Some of you have been praying for healing, a baby, a job, husband, wife and still have not received your miracle?
Listen to me my friends: This is when you stand on the promises of God and praise God instead of giving up…Trusting Him beyond what you can see with your physical eyes, knowing that His time is going to be Perfect! When I was pregnant, I couldn’t wait to have my baby in my hands, but I had to wait for 9 months… Why? There is time for everything…if you want a good cake you have to wait for it to bake very well or you won’t enjoy it.
Even Jesus refused to do anything UNTIL it was His time as according to God's purposes, will, and plans. Sometimes we get so impatient waiting on God, so we take matters into our own hands get married for the sake of getting married just to show off to others…and end up with Ishmael. And wonder why we are married and still miserable. Wait for your Isaac.
Ladies and Gents!We must learn to be still and wait on the Lord. Refuse to rush into something BEFORE ITS TIME! Waiting, being still, and timing is all for God's glorification... not our gratification. You may be tired of waiting on that Adam, but not every Adam is good for you. Is anything too hard for the LORD ? I will return to you at the appointed time next year and Sarah will have a son.” Genesis 18:13-14….underline APPOINTED TIME. It's not your time, but His time!
Boost Unavailable

No comments:

Post a Comment