Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Yes, He is the Same Today, Yesterday & Forever

Some of you have been disappointed so so so many times that it feels like disappointment is your middle name. But listen!Even if it takes years. Mark 9:23 has not changed: “What do you mean, ‘If I can’?” Jesus asked. “Anything is possible if a person believes.
I hope these words I am about to write bring encouragement especially if you are waiting and wondering if Jesus still can, I pray that the Holy Spirit will minister to your heart and heal your heart in a very special way today.

Today Jesus is asking you the same question "What do you mean, 'If I can'?"
Heal your body?
Restore your soul?
Redeem your circumstances?
Open your womb?
Heal your broken marriage?
Restore the years the locusts have eaten?
Replace your lost income?
Renew your mind?
Open up business opportunities?
Heal your circumstances?
Give you the desires of your heart?
Help you in that pressing situation?
Move in that interview process?
Bring your teenage daughter home?
Give you an incredible husband?
Teach you my word?
Help you in raising your children?
Reveal myself to you in a new and mighty way?
Listen to me: He still can.
He is well able to do above all we can think, hope or imagine. ALL things and not SOME things, are possible to those who Believe. The question is, do you BELIEVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment