Friday, September 23, 2016

Having Radical Faith and Believing God for the Impossible

It's easy to say, “I have faith that God can do all things” but do we really?  It’s easy for a person to say they have faith In the Lord when everything is going well or when one believes God for very little.  I believe God is calling His people to a new level and that new level requires a new level of faith – radical faith...living on the edge kind of faith.

When we say, “God is the same God yesterday and today”, what does this mean to you?  Do you believe God is more than able to separate a body of water just as He did for Moses for YOU?  Do you believe God can hold the sun still and make the moon stop for 24 hours just for YOU?  Do you believe God can stop rain from falling for 3 and a half years just for YOU?

When I say I believe God is the same yesterday and today, it means I believe God is able to do these things and exceedingly more.  Am I saying that you should have the same measure of faith I have?  No. Why? Because just as God is strengthening and developing my faith in Him, I know He’s doing the same with many others.  I’ll be the first to say I have a LONG way to go spiritually and need a lot of strengthening and sharpening when it comes to faith.

However, I am saying that as Christians we need to have the type of faith that believes God for radical things, even if it goes against nature.  Who would think to pray and ask the Lord to hold rain for 3 and a half years?  I know I wouldn’t have thought such a thing because rain is just something that happens.  Why would God hold up rain for me?  But He did for Elijah.

2 Chronicles 16:9 lets us know that the eyes of the Lord searches the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.  The Bible lets us know that we have not because we ask not (James 4:2), so what does this mean?  You can pray for anything and if you have faith, you will receive it (Matthew 21:22).

This means you can pray for a mountain in your life to be moved and if you pray and believe it, that mountain will be moved.  This also means that as Elijah did, if you pray earnestly that it wouldn’t rain, if it pleases God, He will do it.  God seeks to show himself.  God searches the whole earth looking to show his magnificence and great power to those who earnestly seeks Him.

So now the question is, “Are you believing God for the impossible” “Are you believing God for radical things” ?

In my own life, I execute the four things listed below when I’m believing God to move mightily on my behalf and I want to share them with you:

Ask: bring your petitions (request) before the Lord.  The Lord already knows what you need, but as a child going to their father, He wants you to ask Him.  I also recommend finding a scripture that speaks on what you’re believing God for.  For example, if you’re believing God to heal your body from a sickness, you might want to bring up the scripture that states, “With his stripes we are healed” (Isaiah 53:5).  It helped me.  Read, “God is a Healer” to see how.
Have radical faith: the type of faith that believes God no matter what the circumstances look like.  The type of faith that ask God for things that people typically wouldn’t ask God for.
Believe and don’t doubt: Believe in your heart that it’s already done in Jesus name and praise Him in advance for it.
Last but certainly not least, receive.  If you can’t receive, you won’t get.
Start believing God to do the impossible.  Start believing and asking God for things that naturally doesn’t make any sense.  Believe God for 100 PERCENT COMPLETE HEALING AND WHOLENESS, believe God for checks in the mail, believe God for promotions on the job, believe God for $0 balances with creditors, believe God to slice bills in half, BELIEVE GOD FOR THINGS THAT’S CRAZY AND IMPOSSIBLE IN THE NATURAL  REALM.  If God can separate a body of water, If God can turn water into wine, If God can say, “Let there be light” and there was light…how much more are you (being his child) able to ask God for these things and He does it.

I want to share something with you.  When my child's scalp started to rot, I was so confused and the doctors were confused too. But when I started praying and fasting her condition changed pretty fast. It was impossible with the doctors, but very possible with God. You can request for a full testimony via email kayrose.academy@gmail.com


When you believe God for the radical things, he will do radical things in your life.  Things that don’t make no sense will happen.  Crazy, weird, abnormal things will happen in your life and it’s all to the glory of Jesus Christ.

Be encouraged today.  Don’t be afraid to ask God for crazy-radical-just don’t make sense kinds of things.  God wants to do such things in your life; He just requires you to ask Him, have radical faith, believe and receive in Jesus name.

If you say, “I don’t have faith” or “how do I get radical faith”, I want you to know that as Christians we all have some measure of faith; in my opinion, the radical faith comes into play when you start believing and asking God for things that goes against nature and don’t make sense in the natural realm.  Pray; pray and ask God to increase and sharpen your faith.  That’s what I’m doing.  If you ask God for this, He will do it; after all, is not being a Christian heavily tangent upon your faith that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and rose again?  God wants to increase your faith, so ask Him for it.

Be blessed in the Lord and start believing God for radical things in your life.  I’m expecting to hear some awesome testimonies from all of you guys.  Be blessed in Jesus name, amen.

1 comment: